The Tech Group is a global leader in injection molding offering contract manufacturing solutions for the medical and consumer industries. Our aggressive and continual investment in technology is our commitment to reduce the time and cost of each and every phase of new product development. From design conceptualization to scale-up in support of full commercialization, The Tech Group has the experience and reputation of providing a significant and sustainable competitive advantage.
Since May 2005, The Tech Group has been a part of West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. West, based in Lionville, Pa., is a global leader in the design and manufacture of elastomeric components and systems used for injectable drug delivery and in the design and manufacture of pharmaceutical seals.
The combined expertise in plastic component design and manufacturing of The Tech Group and West’s Device Group creates one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pharmaceutical delivery systems, medical devices and personal care and consumer products.
- Manufacturing divisions in Arizona, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico and Ireland
- More than 400 injection molding machines
- Clean room molding and assembly
Wealth of expertise:
- Early Supplier Involvement (ESI) Team assists in product design and material exploration to ensure manufacturability
- In-house mold design and construction, featuring Unigraphics 3-D, fully associative mold design and multiple CNC machining centers
- Quick Response Center for developmental and prototype tooling
- More than 100 CAD/CAM personnel utilizing multiple systems with the latest hardware and software technologies
- High-speed automated assembly solutions
Systems and processes:
- Dedicated regulatory personnel
- Quality control that emphasizes SPC integration and programmable vision systems for automated part inspection
- Robust Process Controls with detailed IQ, OQ and PQ procedures